MACHINE TO IDENTIFY PRIOR 2005 NOTES AS PER RBI GUIDELINE BEFORE JANUARY 2015
The Loose note counting machine Model Textron LNCM (UVMG) is very user friendly and economic loose notes counter for worldwide banknotes and all types of currencies. This Loose note counting machine is known for its 100% fake note detection feature and counts any type currencies in just 4 seconds of 100 number notes.
- Accepts bank notes of Rs.5,10,20,50,100,500 and 1000 and other worldwide currencies as USD, GBP, Euro, etc.
- Best of all Fake note detection with separation feature of Silver and Green Thread notes for Indian currencies in Banks required.
- Function of fake note detection by UV inspection for checking Paper quality of Xeros currencies.
- MG Detection for 100% Fake detection and Silver/Green Thread notes Separation.
- Fake note will be detected, and audible alarm /Fake note will be sounded.
- Outer/External customer display for user with this machines also.
|Size of bank note
||15-20 notes per Sec.|
||220 V 50 Hz|
|Operating Power Consumption
||8 kgs. Approx.|